Hydra ADE24/TX system - Features & Advantages
- Complete automatic in-line dosing system. The right solution for all NDT, Film, and Paper Processors.
- Hydra ADE24/TX dosing system is used in conjunction with Hydra Algae Free/AD wash tank additive.
- Keeps wash tanks, pipes, and overflows crystal clean and Free Running 24/7.
- Simply fit the ADE24/TX system & forget bio-film build-up and dirty wash tanks.
- Stops expensive downtime, retakes & cleaning processor wash tanks.
- Stops blemishes, spotting, and tram lines spoiling finished work.
- Stops slippage & jamming of rollers & blocked overflows or flooding.
- Complete, easy-to-install system includes full fittings and holding cradle for Algae Free/AD solution.
- Use with Hydra Algae Free/AD additive which is Safe, Concentrated, Non-Corrosive & Biodegradable.
How the Hydra ADE24/TX Dosing System Works:
Hydra ADE24/TX system is a small, compact auto-dosing unit (auto-dosing pump) that is only activated during the wash cycle of the processor. When the wash tank solenoid opens to allow fresh water into the processor, a small amount of Algae-Free/AD is injected into the wash water whilst the wash tank is filling or re-filling. Once the rinse water stops the ADE24/TX system stops automatically.
Each ADE24/TX system is supplied with a 24-volt DC relay. If your wash water solenoid requires a different relay either 110-volt AC or 230-volt AC please state when ordering.
The ADE24/TX unit automatically switches off between wash cycles and when the processor shuts down. This ensures that the system is not only highly efficient but extremely cost-effective.
Hydra Algae Free/AD Solution:
This highly concentrated cleaner is formulated to work in conjunction with the ADE24/TX unit. Algae Free/AD is injected at source, keeping the entire wash water supply, overflows and pipework crystal clean 24/7. NB. Do not use any other solution through the ADE24/TX system as to do so may damage the system.
To purchase Hydra Algae Free/AD solution, please follow the URL below: